tisdag 19 oktober 2010

paket kommer lastat

Ok, writing is a part of the exam that I’m taking and I think it’s about time that I start practising my writing as often as possible. This way, my friends over here will also have a chance to both read and actually understand what’s being said at lovisamariaelisabeth.blogg.se. Writing in English brings two main problems, grammar and spelling, but, I have no time to think about that while I’m writing to you guys. So excuse my spelling mistakes and "a few" mistakes concerning the grammar. But hey, it’s worth a shot! Enjoy!

Today was the day that Marije and I went to the post office to get our packages. First stop was Royal Mail and a disappointed Marije realized she had only got a tiny package with her scarf in it. She was expecting some sort of surprise I think. Up next was I and the man behind the desk told me that there was nothing for me but I should have a look at the building next door. There it was, and it was big. A real packages as Marije described it. Later on (after a dangerous bike ride with a big box) we met Katarina, Kathrin and Kajsa at Starbucks, our second home or something. If we aren’t at Tripos then we’re probably hanging out at Starbucks. A quick coffee and then some shopping at Primark. Cheap, cheap, cheap.

Right now the time is 00.05 here in Cambridge and it was bedtime 1 hour ago. That’s way I call it a day and turn off my light now.
Sleep tight!

Japp, idag var det dags för mig och Marije att hämta ut våra paket som vi väntat på. Efter mycket letande hittade vi postkontoret i utkanten av stan. Vårt första stop var Royal Mail och en något besviken Marije insåg att hon endast hade fått ett litet paket med sin scarf i. Tror nog att hon hade förväntat sig en överraskning eller något liknande. Sen var det min tur och den lilla mannen bakom disken talade snällt om att han inte hade något paket till mig men att jag skulle höra med dem i huset jämte. Och där var det. Stort också, ”ett riktigt paket” som Marije uttryckte de. Vi cyklade sedan vidare mot Starbucks för att möta upp Katarina, Kathrin och Kajsa. En snabb kaffe och sedan väntade lite shopping på Primark. Billigt värre får jag lov att säga.

Ahlgrens bilarna som kom i paketet var uppskattade!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar