söndag 6 februari 2011

Last night in Bristol

I've been really lazy lately when it comes to translating my writing into English, sorry for that. I now there's still some of you non-swedish speaking (in this case, reading) people out there that read my blog. I'll try to be better again, but it's just that I don't always have the time to blog bilingual.
Anyway, I flew over to England, Bristol last Thursday to meet up with my friend Jenny and have been here ever since. Flying back to Sweden tomorrow again. Feels a bit sad to go back so soon, I really enjoy being in England, and Bristol is such a nice city! And, of course, spending hours hanging out with Jenny, drinking coffee, shopping and eating scones with clotted cream and caramel shortbread in the middle of the night isn't too bad either. Love it. Don't know how the english people do it, but their sweets and cakes are absolutely amazing. That and Cath Kidston is two good reasons to why it's good for me to go back to Sweden though. Here, I'm eating way to much unhealthy food and spend a lot (of course not too much) of money at Cath Kidston. But I'm not totally unambitious just because I'm in England, I've just spent the last four hours reading about the greenhouse effect and intercultural business communication. Jenny and her flatmates are working tonight, attending at a meeting in town. Think I'll read some more pages while waiting for them to come back. Maybe I'll make myself a cup of tea? I mean, after all, I'm not just studying, I'm studying in England...

They just came back and Jenny suggested we should invite some people getting food out of a container for waffles...
This time the Swedish translation will have to wait...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar